Sunday, December 10, 2006

Happy season?...

Christmas is coming but the season holds a hell of a lot less for me these years...

No, 50 ain't old but I feel a shit load older than that...

My oldest son is in the military and moved away from us which is not a bad thing. The bad part is the "bitch" he hooked up with has gotten his head turned and screwing him up. Because she claims she was slighted by me, she has made sure to have him refuse all contact with his whole family, not just me. He wrote a letter to his grandmother which I would have made him eat if I had been anywhere hear him. I couldn't believe the words she read to me. It may have been his writing but that friggin little bitch was the one dictating it.... Won't be talking to him anytime in the foreseeable future if ever again....

My daughter lives with her mother and I do see her on a regular basis but she is living her life. I have no issues with her at all. She is a good kid and finally got some work again and she really likes it. Thank Christ for that...

The youngest one and only person that lives with me, is driving me completely off my rocker...

I was sure that we had raised these kids to be a whole lot less selfish than they have turned out. He comes home to sleep, shit, use my computer, use my TV, use my heat, hydro, sewer, eat my food and just take whatever he wants, whenever he wants. He leaves garbage anywhere he happens to have put it down. He leaves dirty dishes wherever he was eating and will not lift a finger to help in any way at all...

I told him that if, by the time the school year is out in June, he has not put in a consistent and concerted effort to help out around here, either in chores or in a monetary fashion, he is out. When asked when he is going to get a job he states that we haven't gotten him his social insurance card yet. His friends, who manage to get their cards and work, have told him, "Your old enough to go and get the damned thing yourself". Doesn't seem to make a difference.

The only time I see him is when I kick his ass out of bed in the morning to sometimes make it to school... Occasionally, he will make it home before I have to go to bed so that I can get up in time for me to go to work but not often.

I couldn't handle the slob of a wife I married and it looks like she passed her slovenly ways on to the kids as I was the sole support for this family for over twenty years.

She also made sure that any friends I had would not came near the place because it would be so uncomfortable for them to visit.

I am sort of waiting for the time when I will have the place to myself and have only me to worry about. Even the dog is nearing the end of his time on this earth, he's 13 and pretty stove up with arthritis which is only alleviated to some extent by the aspirin I give him in the morning and at night.

Sorry for the sucky tone on this one but I did manage some time to think about how crappy things seem to have turned out...

Hope all have a good weekend...

Thoughts

No comments: