Saturday, January 21, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 49

Check out the top of the blog roll for the newest crap from me. Give me some feedback so I know if it is worth keeping or not....

Got new second camera and portable printer. Should be getting more random pics of our own. Giving the camera to the kid to use. Not getting the printer though....

OK, so can somebody tell what the hell happened to winter? Here it is past the middle of January and we are still above freezing? What the hell is up with that? Not to mention the damned rain, I think I just mentioned that...... crap...

It will soon be income tax time and I get to watch all of mine taken to be put against the student loan I still owe. Oh well, at least it isn't being taken from my regular pay...

Gonna be getting a new satellite receiver this weekend and back to watching TV after doing without since July.... I refused to pay what ever amount Bell dreamed up each month and what channels they decided I would get with the original package I purchased. They have the nerve to be calling my home and leaving messages as much as twice a day and even on Saturday's. This has been going on for over a year.....

Time to check on the mutt, he is twelve now, and finds it really hard to get off the couch what with the arthritis and all. When someone knocks at the door, he still flies off the couch and gets almost to the door with the attitude he has as a Pit Bull and then realizes just how much he is hurting. It is no longer a scary barking but like a really vicious whining.....

Enough for now..

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: