Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 141

We have other call centers that escalate customers to us when they can't deal with the issues, can't resolve or the demand is outrageous...

They don't listen to the customers and even seem to stir the customer ire, even more....

Three of the people I called yesterday, the cases were sent to me, and in each the customer had returned the product to the store for exchange, same product so no lost customer, but ticked at the process...

The biggest problem with the people in these centers, at least that I have found, is that no one wants to take responsibility...

If they can find someone that they can say, "He/she told me to do that", then they are happy campers...

The managers, and don't get me started with them, should be boosting the egos, for lack of a better description, of these people so that they trust in their own knowledge...

Oh well, I guess that is why I am still not a "manager"...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: