Tuesday, January 02, 2007

How?

I really don't know how I made it through yesterday....

I can't believe the nerve of some people...

Guy calls in to technical support, remember, this is a holiday, and screams and bitches until he is escalated to my team.

The unit he purchased no more than three days ago, was DOA, suck it up princess, shit happens...

So, when he got to the member on my team that was to deal with the issue, it was suggested that he return the unit to the place of purchase.

His response was to the effect, "That is all your going to do for me, the store is closed today!"

OK, first question, what part of "holiday" do you not understand?

Second question, did you really think that by screaming your way up the ladder, someone would hand deliver a unit to you on a "holiday"?

Appears the morons continue to be allowed to multiply...

Thoughts

No comments: