Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Amazing...

Some people are so arrogant..

Just how do these people get to the point where they believe themselves to be above all others?...

Had one guy call in yesterday, had a product that wasn't even a week old when it failed...

I tell him that the quickest and easiest way to have it replaced is to return it to the store where he purchased it, this would take some common sense which, apparently, is not so common...

He asked if I was an employee of the client. I told him that I worked "for" the client so he asked again. I then told him that we were outsourced, he asked the name of the company which I refused to provide. He then tells me that he is going to contact the client to complain about his support experience and I told him I would be calling him back as the representative of the client.

Apparently, he thinks he can go around me, what an ass...

Wait till I call him back...

I'll bet he still will believe that he has more rights than anyone else and should have preferential treatment.

I really like it when they name off all of the products they have which don't amount to a hill of beans when it come to a multinational, multi-billion dollar company...

Asses...

Thoughts

No comments: