Sunday, January 14, 2007

Oddity...

I guess I was a bit of an oddity, what the hell do I mean "was"?...

I missed posting yesterday and I guess it seems to be getting less important to post each and every day. I only missed one other day in the over a year that I have had this blog...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a quitter but this seems to be more of a drag to get done day in and day out...

I won't quit entirely but I think I'm going to reduce the number of postings. Every other blog I visit on a daily basis, have missed more than one day of posting.

I will keep my graffiti postings going, got enough pics to run that for a long time to come and maybe I'll find other things to go with too...

Hope all are in the midst of a good weekend, we got some damnable snow last night, too little, too late...

Thoughts

No comments: