Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Senselessness continues...

Wow, did I spell that right?

The client company, in its infinite wisdom and as a cost cutting measure, imagine, not making enough profit yet, decided to do away with hardcopy manuals for one of its product lines. You cannot even order it.

Guess what people are screaming the most about this year...., no really, its the fact that they did not get a hardcopy manual...

Now, just how many times and how many people have to tell you that it is not available before you actually say, "I guess its not available."?

Let's see, we'll go all the way up to the CEO and corporate office, they'll have one they can send...

Assholes, there are NONE!

Pay attention the first time. It'll save you and a lot of other people a whole lot of grief!

BTW, when I say that I am working on it, don't come back with, "What the fuck good does that do me?" and then hang up. You sure as hell are not getting anything that way...

Thoughts

No comments: