Friday, January 05, 2007

TGIfigginF!!!!

Yea, I called in sick again, need the time to recupe and get a couple of things done too...

Damned if we didn't run out of heating oil, in the night, no biggie, I'll order some today...

That in itself can be quite an adventure. The oil companies have an idea that they are the rulers of this country and if you think about it, they do...

Too bad we are having such a warm winter...

I'll call, ask for a fill and they will not accept a cheque even though I have never bounced one with them. It has to be cash. I will be asking if they can provide an account number, then I can pay online before ordering and avoid the need for someone to be here for the friggin delivery. Don't hold much hope out for that either but what the hell...

Thoughts

No comments: