Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hold yer horses

It's funny how some people back down when they are confronted with what they perceive as the final step...

Got one guy last week that decided he wanted to go above one of the members of my team and was given to me as the last step possible...

He did not like the answer he got from my coworker but when he reached me, I become non-technical in this capacity, I had him take one more run with a different colleague, which he agreed to fairly quickly...

It came to the point that the issue is technically unresolvable so the only offer I have for him is a buyback which I told him yesterday...

He has now decided to try using the product in a different way to see if he could get it to function...

Hhmmm....

Wonder if it will work or if he'll still want the buyback...

Gave him till the 27th to decide....

Guess we'll see...

Thoughts

No comments: