Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Midweek

Here it is Wednesday again, seems to show up about once every single week...

Had an call in yesterday for someone else who was not in, possibly because he was sick...

She had called in on the 3rd of the month to reach a point where it was deemed that the unit needed to be replaced.
The order was setup to be delivered about the 23rd and as it was out of warranty, she paid a lesser price to get that replacement.
The person who setup the order made a mistake, had it going to the wrong place. Yes, he did have the correct address included but on a second line. Of course our error but then the customer became unreasonable.

She knew exactly what had happened but demanded that she receive the replacement the next day.

I am one of the people that could have done that but the only way was for no cost and I wasn't about to give this person a $500 unit for free, especially as the original was out of warranty. She decided she wanted to talk to someone else.

She got nothing but her money back for the misdirected unit.

On the hand, I had one customer call in, needed a replacement unit which I setup without question, turned out it was a forced upgrade, advised that I would look into a couple of products that she wanted to purchase and check into a couple of other items for her.

Her immediate response was to request my supervisor for a kudos. I said"No, I will not allow that , at least not yet." I told her to , at least wait until we were sure that the issue had been resolved. Another happy camper...

Just a couple of ups and downs in our queue...

Thoughts

No comments: