Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thought for the day...

Had one customer come through to me yesterday that had had 5 replacements this year for the product she owns. Three within the last month...

She has three kids, one being a year or two younger than my youngest...

She is separated and has received no support from the hubby...

I did not have to think about my next step to help out this lady, an upgraded replacement, no question in my mind...

One statement that she made had me thinking about my lot in this life...

"God gives you no more than you can handle"

I am not a religious man by any stretch but you have to stop and think.

I seem to be in line for my share and managed to collect enough for at least a half dozen other people....

Wonder who the rest of the crap I got belongs too?...

Thoughts

No comments: