Friday, June 09, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 119

I hate cats....

We have had one in the basement for about three weeks now and I was really tired of the damned yowling it has been doing....

There is a crawl space in the back part of the house where we can't reach it. The kid went down quite a few times to try to lure the little shit out of there but it was to scared and would hide back in the crawl space...

I think it got in through a window on one side but could not get back up to it to get out...

I finally decided to leave the back door open for a bit as I'm here for the day...

When I opened the door, I found a crap load of feathers all over the landing and steps to the basement...

My question: How the hell did the cat manage to get a bird into the basement and eat all but the feathers at the back door?...

Needless to say, I think the frickin thing is now gone...

Hope there are no little ones back in the crawlspace to die and stink up the place...

BTW, I also hate frickin allergies and sinus infections!!! Only took three times longer to write this between pills and sneezing, not to mention the watering, itching eyes.....

Jeez, seems that I'm in a rut, I also hate when I start a four gig download of Windows Vista Beta 2 before going to bed and waking to find that an error has occurred and the file can't be saved so I have to start it over again...

A real hate filled day....

hhmmm....


Thoughts

No comments: