Saturday, June 10, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 120

Even though the bank says there is a hold on the money that I deposited from my uncle, I think I'm going to try to withdraw some tomorrow to see if they really have a hold on it....

Got a couple of things to get as well as some bills to pay off....

Then I have to find some sort of investment for the rest, not sure just what would be best, but have to figure it out soon...

Kid got himself a new bicycle today and a couple of other things that he desperately needed...

Guess time will tell...

Just remembered a bitch I was talking to yesterday, had to get her to someone else before I went off...

I made a small error in setting up a service for her and she called back, pissed completely off...

She started yelling about how her uncle was dying and family comes first so she couldn't deal with it at the time she should have...

I came a matter of seconds away from telling her to fuck right off... one of my two dad's just came out of surgery to have a second clot removed from his brain and we are not sure just how long one of my uncles has left... and I'm listening to some fucking jerkoff bitch who can't see past her own wants to see that other things may be involved...

At least I was able to pass the bitch to someone else and don't have to deal with her anymore...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: