Saturday, June 17, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 122

Don't know how many people out there surf blogs but I am getting a little ticked at the asses that seem to think pop-up ads are really the way to go...

Pure asses as far as I am concerned...

Had one lady call up this week with a unit that was over 6 months old and screeched about wanting her money back...

She told me that she was 71, like that has anything to do with my decisions.....

4 separate times, she screeched herself into a hacking, coughing fit....

I would have enjoyed hearing her take a heart attack during one of them...

Found more than a little humour in her name and actions - "screaming Mimi"...

Anyway, got some money that needs spending this week, a completely new wardrobe and a new scanner, got a crap load of pics that have to be rescanned in....

Have a great Saturday peeps!

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: