Saturday, October 28, 2006

Am I......?

When do you say that you've had enough, cut your losses no matter how great those are, and run. Run far. Run fast...

Just how long should anyone be waiting for their corrections to their annual review?

I found that some data on which my review was based, this was done in February, was incorrect, putting the rest of the data in doubt. It is now 8 months later and no one has corrected that data or the reviews.

The people who mange this place seem to believe that they are above reproach.

It's funny that the two people in charge of the entire building as it pertains to the employees, have setup what are known as focus group meetings. The information that was returned to the rest of the people was so specific, it showed, without a doubt, that the front line managers are not doing their jobs. The questions that were asked by the people in the focus group could have been answered quickly and effectively by the frontline managers. But, no, they seen to think that it is merely their job the manage by fear and if they frontline people don't make the managers goals, are summarily dismissed from the company.

To this company, attrition is a huge unwanted factor. They, however, do not consider firing as attrition. This tends to make management a fire happy. Sorry, a lot fire happy.

The company wants to be a place where people want to work. In this location, they are failing miserably.

I will be the one informing some of the upper echelon even if it means my dismissal from the company.

I guess it is getting close to my time to leave them..

Too bad, I know that I could have made a difference...

Thoughts

No comments: