Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wonder...

Ever have a letter you want to write but you sorta worry about how it will be taken?

It has been over eight months since my yearly review at work and still has not been addressed concerning its accuracy...

I approached HR in May as the managers in charge of my team and me, are a couple of self serving asses who only provide assistance and promotions to those that kiss ass. I kiss no ones ass for any reason and so I have been provided with a review that des not even show how I do my job, just the attitudes of the people above me...

Anyway, the person in charge of our building is going to be having some meetings with some focus groups to see what they can do about morale and try to keep more people from leaving the company. It seems they are having difficulty filling the seats here.

I know that I will not be invited to one of these meetings merely for the fact that I would tell them how it is with no sugar or icing...

But, I have to get some closure on the treatment of me if not the way management seems to think they are doing a good job running the place. Don't get me wrong, there are a number of good managers but the bad ones are negating anything the good ones are doing...

Got to get it written, l8tr...

Thoughts

No comments: