Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Damn....

What the hell happened to common courtesy?

Note the last post, the guy that my daughter and wife know and wanted to sell his computer.

It was arranged that I would call the guy as soon as I got home from work to provide directions to my place so that he could drop it off and get paid.

So, a little after 6 last night, I call the guy. He says that he has to go out immediately and to call him back at 7. OK, I can do that but he didn't even apologize but I thought it just may have slipped because it seemed rather sudden. Fine. I call him back at 7, give him the directions to my place and he says that he is waiting for someone and will call just before he comes over.

At 10:30, I text my daughter asking what kind of asshole this guy is. She tells me that he has been texting her all evening. He says he had company drop over and wouldn't be able to get away.

K, if I had made arrangements with somebody to be there for some reason and then couldn't show up, I would have had the common courtesy to call and say that I wouldn't be able to get there, not just to say "Oh well, too bad, he'll know I'm not coming when I don't show up."

What an ass.

Needless to say, I don't trust the goof or that there will be anything usable from the computer he is trying to sell. I have a feeling that he thought he could put something over on a couple of females but got cold feet when he talked to me. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Told my wife and daughter that they can do whatever they want but that the guy won't like me at all if he meets me.

Happy Hump Day!

Thoughts

No comments: