Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Early...

Getting up this early for work really, really, sucks...

There has to be a particular timeframe between me and my son getting up. It all comes down to the use of hot water. If time is too close then the hot water tank doesn't have enough time to recover. Either I would have to put up with a half cold shower or listen to him complain about it...

It would probably be one big bitch-fest if my daughter was living here too...

So far, my return to work has been rather uneventful other than a whole lot of "we missed you". I think the missed was because I can now take my share of the workload back from my team mates although there are more than enough of them to take the few cases I would have handled...

Anyway, I'll cut it off there for now, have a great humpday...

Thoughts

No comments: