Friday, October 06, 2006

Kids...

These things are the pride of your life when they first come into the world. Often enough, they make you absolutely the proudest people on the earth and then there are other times....

The little guy, who will be 18 in March 2007, is the biggest , most self centered, self involved slobs I know. The only times this kid does anything to help out around the house or for me at all, I have to tell him what to do. Even with telling him what needs to be done, I still have to remind him constantly and then wind up doing it myself.

When his older brother was living with us as well, I gave up trying to keep ahead of the friggin mess that these two created. Found out the hard way that only one of them can make the same mess as when both were here.

I have been asking him for well over a year to clear his room(clean or merely arrange) so that I can move the things from the second actual bedroom in there, finish the second bedroom, I have been mid-renovation for over a year at this point, and them move him into a freshly renovated room. At this point I have just about completed the cleaning of his room.

I will have to remind him that as soon as school is out next spring, he had better have arranged some sort of living arrangement somewhere other than in my house. I have had just about all I can take of his slovenly ways.

I'll work up the rant about my daughter another time.

Thoughts

No comments: