Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yea...

First day back to work and I did not get much done. All of my tools had password resets and a couple of them worked for a bit but had to be reset again. One of them should be functional today. And the main tool we use, the phone, did not work for almost two and a half hours into my shift. Made for an easy day.

The one call I did get came from the clients corporate office. I offered to replace the defective unit a second time for him which he accepted. He called back in about 5 minutes later and started demanding a refund or a "new" unit. He even asked if he needed to talk to my supervisor. I had to remind him that he had called the corporate office to get to me but that I would be with him until the issue was resolved meaning that I was the only person he had to talk to until then.

Some people don't seem to be able to think how they managed to get to us and what is considered the final answer.

Anyway have a great day.

Thoughts

No comments: