Sunday, October 08, 2006

Just some stuff...

I have moved my tomato planters indoors because of the frost possibility we had last week and I managed to get a single, one only, tomato off of them so far. With a little luck I'll get a few more but I don't hold out hope to keep them alive for very long. I also moved the hanging baskets of plants in too and they seem happier about it as evidenced in the number of new blooms.

The rose bush that we put in this summer seems to have forgotten what time it is and has actually put out two more blooms this week, can't figure out why.




Got a couple of pictures of a really interesting view of the sky to the west of my place. I spotted it when I was taking my dog out one night.



I'll leave you with that for now, have to get ready to spend some time over at the ol' lady's place with two of the kids.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Thoughts

No comments: