Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Not cheap...

Got my latest prescription filled to the tune of $105. Is it me or are prices of these get more than a little out of hand?

I just put together my reimbursement submission for prescripts for this summer and so far it comes to $332. Thank Christ I get 80% back on the company health plan. Not a bad plan, I get 66% of my normal income for the time I have been off too. Not a lot but definitely better than a lot of people get.

I have my last homecare visit today too. I know I said it was yesterday but she had too much on her plate so we put it off for today, it is only for my discharge anyway. She still feels that I will have the same problem again in a couple of months but they really can't contradict the doctors, they are all knowing...

That's about it for today...

Thoughts

No comments: