Saturday, December 10, 2005

A sort of tag....

This was a little project from the one blog I visit occasionally locted at the end of the post...
************************************************************************************

Whoa, you said you wouldn't tell a single soul and guess what? Every damn person I meet from that city knows what went down that night!

Did you think you could get away scott free?

Those women thought is was just plain hilarious but me and the rest of the guys.... well let me tell you.....

When we think of that night all we can do is wince and cross our legs.

Who would have thought you could be so cruel and insensitive?

After all I have done for you and you treat me and my buds this way.

What are you going to do next?

I had better not hear anything more about this where I live now.

You remember the guy I hired for your little problem the last time, I can spend a little to protect myself this time....

By the way, you can keep all of that cash you found under the seat, I have the rest that was in the trunk.

Behave yourself, or else.....

Thoughts

http://thecerebraloutpost.blogspot.com/

************************************************************************************
Lets see what comes of it..

Thoughts

No comments: