Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Things that make you go hhmm.... 34

I don't know about you people but it is getting either too damn cold or I'm getting too damn old.....

This morning we get up to a -22 (that is a little minus sign, below zero cold)

We didn't hit a record which is -25 but man, I got to walk through 2 miles of this damn cold to get to work.

I'm going to have to leave at least a half hour early so I got time to thaw before I can actually start to work.

The other scarey item is paying for the oil to keep my house warm through this weather. It was unaffordable last year and the cost of oil is up now so good luck to all who are either at or below the poverty line or those on a single income, such as me.

Sure it used to be a crap load colder when I was a kid but I WAS A KID, and it didn't mean much to me. Arthritis has made it a lot less bearable not to mention the other ailments of age. And crap, I'm not that old. I feel like I'm 180 but that is a slight exaggeration of my real age of 48.

Oh well, we do what we gotta do.

Supposed to be as cold tomorrow but warming a bit near the end of the week.

Good luck to all today.

Only 11 more sleeps before

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thoughts

No comments: