Sunday, December 11, 2005

Time for another MEME...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and type it here:
Ryan and Jeff. It's a trick. Jeff's kidnapped our son. -...hear the children calling... by Clare
McNally.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
My computer.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Monty Python's "The Life Of Brian".
4. Without looking guess what time it is?
About 12:30 am (just after midnight).
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
12:18 am.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The radio station.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 6:30 pm when I came back from doing my laundry.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Blogs.
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans and a T-shirt, no shoes or socks.
10. Did you dream last night?
Not that I remember.
11. When did you last laugh?
Whie watching the movie mentioned above.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pale bule paint on panelling(yuck), print of the Titanic behind me, oil painting of a creek in
front of me and two mirrors to my left.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Depends on your meaning of "Weird".
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Stupid but kills time.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Can't remember, been a year or more.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
The house I'm living in.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I can knit and create petite point items.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you
do?
Kill all of the politicians and criminals so we can start over clean.
19. Do you like to dance?
No.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
She was our second and named her Marie.
21. Imagine your second child is a boy, what do you call him?
He was first and named him Robert and the third was a boy we named Andrew.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Definitely.

There ya go, feel free to take it fer yer own...

Thoughts

No comments: