Friday, December 23, 2005

Things that make you go hhmm.... 38

How about that internal clock we each have......

Here it is almost 5:30 in the freaking morning and I got to be to work for 7.......

It's funny how, as a kid or teenager, there wasn't an alarm clock that could wake me up.

Even after I got married, the only thing I could get to wake my ass out of bed at anytime was the wife.

For the past five plus years, I've been working at the same place and my shift has gone completely around the clock. Since the wife left, so has my dependency on her waking me up, I can get out of bed at what ever hour I choose just by my decision to get up.

My usual day starts at about 6:30. I have to make sure the kid is up and ready to head for school before preparing for my day when I have to leave for work at about 8:30.

I was required to be at work today for new product training at seven and with no assistance from any external source, I am up at twenty minutes to five.

Just FYI, I walk to work which takes about 30 to 40 minutes, just in case anyone was wondering.

hhmmm....

Just two, two, two more sleeps before

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thoughts

No comments: