Friday, December 30, 2005

Things that make you go hhmm.... 40

It's that time of year again.... the end that is.....

Whet was accomplished in the past year?....

Looks like a lot of people died, both needlessly and naturally.....

I lost few family members and acquaintances....

I have a place in a particular dead pool and lost again, just trying to figure out who to pick for the next year.... anybody got any ideas?....

My son moved away from the area with the woman he has picked as his own, or she picked him as her own.. not sure which and a little concerned .....

Oil and Hydro have skyrocketed, how do they expect people to just keep paying?

I am looking at a possible move up in the company I work for, with a little trepidation...

I don't like new years resolutions because they just seem to be ripe for the breaking but I do need to make some major changes in my life and damn soon...

Yea, just a random bunch of thoughts this morning and a lot of hhmmm....

Thoughts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Happier New Year to you, UT.