Friday, April 14, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 91

Had a call from a woman who called the corporate office yesterday and she was transferred to me...

She purchased a product last June and last week it failed...

To be sure, I asked all of the questions to ensure that the unit was, in fact, dead, which it was...

I started to setup a service for the product but was stopped by the woman screeching that she wanted her money back....

WTF?

She said it had failed in less than a year and she did not want the product anymore.

I told her that is why we have a warranty and that I would replace the product without question.

She then claimed that we were not standing behind our product?

I told her that that is what the warranty was for and that I was going to replace it....

She said it failed in under a year and she wanted nothing to do with it...

I asked if she would condemn a whole product line because of one failure?

She said yes!

Needless to say, I setup a replacement and will be following up with the frickin loon....

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: