Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 96

Note the two entries for yesterday, damned blogger crapped out... then I tried to published one when I got home last night and it posted both attempts....oh, well, shit happens...

Kinda makes it hard for those of us that are, I guess, so anal that we must post every single day...

I have not missed one single day since starting this blog and I am trying to keep it that way...

We have a repatriation of four of our soldiers coming back today from Afganistan but our damned government will not even lower the flags to half mast for their return to Canadian soil...

The government won't allow the media to cover the return either...

WTF!

Time to take the frickin' govenment out....

My son just joined the military and if he was to be killed and brought back in this way, I can tell you, the assholes would know in no uncertain terms, exactly how I would feel...

Bad enough I'm thinkin about the possibilities at this point....

Have a great day and I'll work on mine...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: