Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 92

Gas has reached $1.04 a liter and you can hear a lot of crabbing about it...

I think the radio personality pretty much summed up the attitude of the Canadian people in one statement...

"That is the price and you either buy it or you don't, doesn't matter if you complain or not..."

The way I see it, those that can afford the price or can pass it on through their businesses don't care to help the rest of the people who can't by doing something other than grousing about the price...

I know that I am going to be in a dire situation next winter when I have to find a way to heat my house...

I wonder if the jackass neighbor will notice that I am using pieces of their porch in a fireplace to heat my house....

Thoughts

No comments: