Saturday, April 29, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 98

Damn!, It's like summer out there today....

Make ya think winter is done but those slightly below zero nights keep remindin ya....

Decided to do some house cleaning, spring and all, don't ya know...

Didn't realize what kind of a slob my youngest son is gettin to be...

He's 17 and he used to complain and get bitchy and pissy about the way his older sister used to keep her room...

He has taken to sleeping on the couch in the living room, no a problem s it has been warmer that his room but, all of his clothes and garbage and just plain shit is piling up in front of it...

I have been ignoring the mess, too mentally defunct after talking to idiots all day...

I picked up the clothes and threw them on the couch and found garbage, old chip bags, cheese slice wrappers, new socks, books..... I could go on with the list...

Just wait til I kick his ass into doing some cleaning....

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: