Sunday, April 30, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 99

I seem to have worn myself out, all too much easier these days...

I have done a crap load of cleaning in this place today and it doesn't look like I've done a thing...

I can see where I will be spending my week off at the end of may, doing nothing but cleaning around here unless I can get a hell of a lot more done before then...

Anybody else have friggin stray cats around their places? Saw one tonight and I don't know why it would be laying around my front porch.

The porch is just barely big enough to hold the barbecue and a couple of plants but for some reason, the damn thing keeps trying to get up there at night...

Wonder if it knew that there was a cat eating Pit Bull inside, if it would be so eager to get on the porch?

Sure Brutus is 12 years old and finds it hard to get up to even go out in the morning before I leave for work but the sound of squirrels or cats is enough to make him jump around like a puppy again.

Anyway, got to hit the hay, daughter will be up in the morning, she picks up her new uniforms first thing in the morning and will be around shortly after that...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: