Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Few Interesting Pics...

Just some pics I took and thought were worthy of posting...



The sun headed for the west over my neighbors house one day this winter..



This is something like an incense burner but you use either scented wax in the top or oil and the candle heats it. I was more or less just experimenting...



This is the scene that greeted both my son and I one evening while watching a movie. We turn to the couch behind us and Brutus was laying on his back watching me. Evil looking isn't he? He is a 12 year old Pit Bull...



This the river looking down from one of the bridges in town. Yea, we had a little tiny bit of winter...


This was one of my attempts to get a pic of a couple starts at night. I thought it turned out kinda funky...

Enjoy...

Thoughts

1 comment:

Hale McKay said...

That stars pictures is kinda neat.