Saturday, April 22, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 95

There are so many subjects I could write about today, damned gas prices, damned whiney pissy Canadian attitude, Damned ignorant Indians(Just a couple of bad apples in our area), damned asses I have for management.... Just could go on forever....

Then I wake up tomorrow and I don't remember any of it, kinda like Alzheimers....

There are a couple I wish I could get away with forgetting, electricity bill, water bill, phone bill, oil bill, food bill, keeping clothes on the little guy (17 yr old, 6'5", 180 lb, bottomless pit)

Guess it doesn't really matter, life goes on and shit happens no matter how much ya write or complain....

I'll think about it some more, maybe I'll forget to breathe....

Yea, not likely, too much suffering for me yet....

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: