Friday, March 24, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 82

I guess some Canadians can be as retarded as other people...

Had one guy from BC call into the corporate office in California to get some information about distributors in the northwest states..

The guy was saying how he could not get certain supplies for a particular product in his area...

I told him to check out the online store that the company has and that is when he tells me that he does not have a credit card...

I tell him ask the stores in his area to see if they can order the supplies...

He then goes on a bit of a tirade about how he is not going to deal with that store because of some perceived issue...

I told him that he would either have to purchase locally or get a credit card so that he could order on line...

He then gets into crabbing about not even being able to get a secured credit card...

Apparently he is one heck of a credit risk...

What the hell are ya supposed to tell someone so stupid?

I did find out that the one particular retailer in his area does carry and has in stock the supplies he was looking for so he will be checking it out...

What an ass...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: