Friday, March 31, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 86

I think my dog is dieing, seems to be shitting uncontrollably everywhere.....

His breath smells like a frickin sewer....

Last weekend I got him a treat of I can of dog food, a steady diet of canned food is not good for a dog but occasionally is a treat...

I spent the rest of the weekend cleaning up what had to amount to at least 15 cans after being dumped all over the place.

The kid took the dog out to do his business before leaving late Saturday afternoon. I then went to do my laundry and when I returned there was shit in the kitchen, in front of my bedroom, in the bathroom and the hallway...

Not a treat to have to clean up but what the hell...

I go to bed and when I wake up Sunday morning, I have the thought that the damn shit smell seemed to be hanging around...

I get up to find more in front of my bedroom, in the kitchen, in the hall and the bathroom...

How much shit could be left?

The kid and I go with my mother to a pancake breakfast that morning and when I get home, be damned if there isn't anther pile in the kitchen and the bathroom....

At that point I decided that he is never to be fed again, alright, it was a thought but wow....

Got up this morning to find another pile in the bathroom....

This is getting more than a little ridiculous....

Brutus is a Pit Bull who is now 13 years old. His hind end doesn't work right anymore because of the arthritis although he sometimes forgets and pays for it later...

Oh well, what comes will come ....

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: