Saturday, March 25, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 83

Got a couple more for today....

One guy calls in and asks to talk to one of the people on my team. He asks for him by name but process is to confirm who we have and who they want to talk to.

As soon as I repeat the name of the person he wants to talk to he asks, "Did I ask for Scott?, Did I ask for Tom?, did I ask for Bill?"

I say, "You don't have to be rude, I was just confirming the name."

He then says, "I want to talk to _____, transfer me to him!:

I ask, "And your name please?"

He says, "Tom"

I say, "And last name?"

He says, "He knows who I am, just transfer me!"

I say, "I'm going to need something more, case number, phone number?"

He ends up with, "Asshole!" and disconnects.

He did pretty much the same thing to almost everyone on the team and only once did he manage to get to the person he was looking for.

The next one was a lady who had the cheapest product on the cheapest line of products that she had purchased three years ago. It has a mere 90 day warranty.

She is demanding that she get a "NEW" upgraded replacement because it failed.

OK, she purchased the cheapest damn thing in the world, it had a 90 day warranty and she says that it is "NOT" a quality product.

How do you tell someone that the unit only had a 90 day warranty three years ago and actually lasted more than three times it's life expectancy?

Talk about one cheap ass bitch!

I offered to send her some accessories if she purchased her next unit from the company and she had the nerve to feel insulted....

What the hell is wrong with these people? Where do they get off thinking they are so special that no warranties ever apply to them?

She even had the nerve to say that I helped her no more than the last guy, and that she would be sending a letter to the corporate office.

One last little piece, she then demanded to talk to the president of the company. When I said that was impossible, she said no it wasn't. I asked her if she thought the president of this multinational company would take the time to talk to each and every tom, dick, harry and idiot that thought they could get anything they wanted by yelling at the right person?

She still seems to think she is so special that the president of a company will talk to her and give her anything she asks for.

How sad these people are....

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: