Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 85

Wasn't a bad day yesterday...

Most of the people I talked to made complete sense and actually deserved some sort of above normal assistance...

The good part of this job is being able to help those that are deserving...

Got one customer who needed assistance because "Make A Wish" purchased one of our products for a trip the kid made.

This was done in November/December.

At this point, we are taking some extraordinary measures to help the mother as the kid passed on in February.

With luck, I will be able to accomplish the task set before me by the mother...

This makes dealing with the asses that think they are all important, self centered etc, a lot less important and gives just a little perspective.

Anyway, this leaves more questions than it answered, maybe down the road I can enlighten just a little more. I am going to wait until, at least, to see if the task can be accomplished...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: