Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 84

I believe some people should think before they call tech support or "me"...

One lady I was dealing with back in mid February called in three times yesterday while I was on a call with someone else.

She would not give any idea about the issue to the first person she talked to other than to say she needed to talk to me. No biggie, I call back when I get time...

She calls back in within about 5 minutes, I'm still on the same call so she rips a strip off the guy that took that call.

It all has to do with a refund I arranged back in February and should have been completed.

As soon as I am clear of the call I was on, I check on my case notes to find out what was up and it seems that the whole issue was resolved but..... why was she calling in?

She calls back one last time to apologize for he actions of the last 15/20 minutes.

It seems she had contacted her credit card company and only listened to the automated phone system for the transactions that had occurred, not sure how this piece of crap works but she was told by the second guy to talk to a human being about the account.

She decided to do as told and found that, in fact, the amount had been refunded to her account as I had indicated.

Still trying to figure out a bit, the last call was to apologize to me for the calls but I think she should have been apologizing the guy she ripped a strip off of...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: