Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Humpday...

Looks like I made it to another humpday, not sure just how fortunate...

The ol' lady called the surgeon for me yesterday and it looks like I can't even make an appointment till Monday, guess that'll learn me...

Most of the people that called in yesterday were not off the wall like usual, it's as if some sort of medication was dumped over the entire US...

One guy was little annoying, in a good way I guess...

He has been trying to get a hold of me for three or four days, three or four times a day. All he wanted to do was to thank me profusely for the resolution I provided and to let me know that he filled a survey about his experience with my assistance, as absolutely happy...

It does feel good sometimes but I'm from the old school, I get paid, as little as it is, to do this job and I did my job. I guess, in this day and age, an exceptional work ethic is somewhat rare...

Anyway, have a great day.

Thoughts

No comments: