Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday...

I sort of considered myself an "atheist" but I'm not sure that that is what I actually am...

I don't believe in "GOD" as such nor the organized religions, any of them...

I was going to put in that I do believe there is a higher power but even that is not in it anywhere...

I really don't have a fear for me, my path through this life is going to unfold as it should with or without my attempts to change it...

Think about it, you make a decision that changes your entire life, that decision was always going to happen, you just didn't know it till you actually made it...

If there is a bullet with my name on it somewhere in this world, it is going to get me. It doesn't matter if I hide in a cave in the bowels of the earth, in a space station a few thousand miles above the earth, or right in front of my TV in my own living room, It is going to get me...

The only people I fear for are my three kids. I know it is the same for them as for me but that, for some reason, doesn't change the fact...

Damn, I think that is enough philosophy for me today....

Thoughts

No comments: