Friday, July 21, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 144

So, I am in training for new products that we will be supporting when they release this summer and fall...

finally got some information about my oldest son, he did join the military although I really don't think it was his idea, the bitch he is with is taking him to the cleaners and will continue to do so ...

She separated him from his friends and then his entire family...

Once he was in boot camp, and we weren't really sure just where, she up and moved, shutting down the phone, returned mail, etc., and not a single word to anyone in the family...

Seems that they forgot that the ol' man can get things done. Found out where he was, had someone contact him, he contacted the bitch and she in turn called my mother where she got a bit of a scolding...

She told us that no one could contact my son except her so my mother and brother were sending the mail to her to forward, until it started to be returned. Seems it was a lie, I now have the address directly to him and will be contacting him myself...

Anyway, it is Friday, hope all had a great week...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: