Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 145

I'll tell ya, those oil companies have it great and the government seems to be an easy way to guarantee more in the way of an income for the asses....

Back in November of last year, which was late for it to be done, had a new furnace oil tank and maintenance on the furnace before they would put any oil in the tank...

The guy who I was getting my oil from tried to screw me for more than $400 which he wound up not getting, was the one that my landlord had come in to do the work...

I won't get into the mess that started back then but it still spilled over yesterday too...

About two months ago, I received a letter noting that by legislation, they other oil company had to see the copy of the inspection or for $100 they would inspect and clean the furnace and tank...

The last guy was supposed to provide the inspection on install which he did not, like I didn't know he would try to screw over the landlord too...

The landlord had to go to him again to get what was already paid for...

Yesterday, I came home and was about to get some cold water out of the fridge. I realized after about half a bottle, that there was no light on in the fridge, then noticed that the panel on the microwave was also out... When this happens I know that a breaker had been tripped downstairs...

I went to the basement where I found the inspection papers at the top of the stairs , seems they sent someone out to inspect again...

I went on down to kick the breaker on and that is when I found that the stair light and backdoor light was on... That would have kicked the breaker and the ass should have known it...

My fridge and freezer are both on that circuit as well so luckily I was home to take care of it...

If anyone from this city sees this, "DON'T CALL ROSEBUSH FUELS FOR ANYTHING, HE'LL FUCK YOU OVER AT EVERY POSSIBLE CHANCE"

Guess that is the rant for today....

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: