Saturday, July 08, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 134

Went to my doctor yesterday and found out that they don't know how to keep records...

My first visit to them, about two weeks ago,, in more than four years, I provided my newest phone number because it had changed...

Yesterday, I find out that the surgeon that I am supposed to see, was trying to contact me on the old number, DER!...

They now have my new one, again, and my cell phone, however, I was told to call the surgeons office even though he is now gone for a month...WTF...

So, as soon as I get in the door from seeing the one, I call the other to find out his office is closed till Monday morning....

Starting to get a little ridiculous...

Some good news though, my blood pressure is down to 135/75 as opposed to the original 175/100... the doc gave me another prescription for more of the meds that seem to be working...

Cholesterol is a tiny bit high but no biggy...

I'm off to buy a new air conditioner and some renovation materials, about $1500 if I'm lucky...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: