Saturday, July 15, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 139

I am so pissed off about the hospital trip yesterday...

My appointment was for 9 am and I was told to be there a half hour early to register and be ready...

At 11 am, they finally call me in to a room where I thought things would get under way, was I mistaken...

The surgeon had his "intern" (form of "lackey") check out the cyst on my back...

Told me there were three options, they could just drain but that it would most likely just return, open up my back and try taking it all out in one piece which could result in option three anyway if they happen to nick the casing, and the last option, open it up, drain it out and them pack it with a piece of the material sticking out to continue to drain and heal from the inside out...

I thought, "whatever, just get it done!".

At 4 pm, I walked up to the nurses station and told them that when the asshole doctor, if the asshole doctor, asked where I was, I was gone. I told her the, "Waiting for 7 and a half hours for something that was supposed to be a simple procedure, was retarded!"

So, I still have my lump and the associated pain and will now put up with it till my family doctor can get me in with someone else and possibly somewhere else...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: