Sunday, July 16, 2006

Things that make you go hhmm.... 140

Here it is Sunday and tomorrow I go back to work...

I did not get near the number of things done while off that I had planned on....

Just shows that I should never make plans, they never come to fruition when I do....

Anyway, today I will be mounting the new screen door for the front, adjusting the light fixtures on the front of the house, adding an outlet with the front lights to make it easy to add the Christmas lights, and put in the bigger air conditioner I bought last night...

The 5000 BTU one that I have cools the place to a certain degree but has a hard time keeping up with the heatwave we are now in so I got an 8000 BTU...

Did you know that these things come with a remote control? I don't even have to leave my desk to make any adjustments to it....

Guess that's today's update, have a great Sunday...

hhmmm....

Thoughts

No comments: