Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Assholes!

For the most part, most of the people I talk to are just looking to get a resolution to a problem and are more than a little apologetic once they realize I'm there to do just that...

However, there are some self righteous, self centered, assholes that can only think of themselves...

If you are one of those friggin asses that call technical support over the holiday, think about that poorly paid slob who has gone to work to help you out instead of staying home and thinking of themselves .

Don't yell at them as if they owe you the fucking world because they don't. If it wasn't for them, you would go the whole holiday in ignorant confusion and stupidity.

Think before you open your mouth..

I had two customers call for me yesterday that tried to claim that I offered or said something I did not. The most obnoxious of them was given the sharp side of one of myassociates tongue when he told her that I was a liar. If there is one thing I do not do, it is lie. He had the nerve to call back and demand the fax number for my team without providing any information. Just who does he think he is? Does he truly believe that the multinational, multi billion dollar company will fold without his one sale?

To him I say "FUCK OFF!" You are not that important and will find out I was offering more than he will now get, asshole!

Anyway, think about that poor person that, instead of spending time with his/her family over the holiday, is there to try to make yours more enjoyable..

And say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" to them, pc be damned!

Thoughts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish that when my dad called tech support he'd get a nice and reasonable person to explain how to fix whatever issue is plaguing (msp?) him.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

btw, the reason we didn't stay for the PTO meeting... we wanted to watch "home alone"

Thoughts said...

Too bad he didn't get to my team.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Thoughts