Thursday, December 07, 2006

Loon?

Looks like I may be a one of a kind loon...

I'm the only one that gets to work somewhere between 45 min to an hour and a 1/4 before my shift, just to ensure I am prepared before I am on the clock. Guess it is part of my work ethic...

I don't make arrangements for a ride to work. I have not driven for more than 4 years and started walking the two miles to work and home each day. Apparently, I should be busing or arranging a ride with fellow employees, according to others...

Just two of the things that set me asside from the pack, I like to think ahead of the pack...

Thoughts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right ON!
Go above the rim and see where it leads. There are folks who have it, those who want it, and those who will never get it. Keep going for the brass ring for your own ethics, wishes, and future.