Friday, December 15, 2006

found him...

I found that little prick that's cutting the grass....

He happens to be cutting the grass somewhere between my eyes and the back of my head...

I'll catch him sittin' on my nose for a break and then.....

Is there something about turning fifty that tells your body, "It's time to start breaking down", at and accelerated rate?

The knee on which I have had four surgeries through the years is starting to hurt a lot more than usual. I thought it might be the weather at first but doesn't seem to be now....

Just putting my socks on can be a venture in pain and contortionism( wonder if that is a real word?)

Crap, I hate this aging thing...


Thoughts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya, kiddo.

This ol' grey mare ain't what she used to be, either. thank goodness!

Getting older ain't for the weak, I've heard.

*Hugs*