Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yummy!

One of my coworkers was selling cookie dough as a fund raiser for her kids school.

I put ll three tubs in the fridge and just wonder how long it'll take for the kid to find it and eat it. He doesn't cook it, just scoops right out of the tubs with a spoon. I kind of hoped it would make him sick the last time but he's a tough little shit...

Going to be testing just how tough he is in about three months. He will be eighteen in March and at this point, I will be kicking his lazy friggin ass out of my house.

It's been twenty six years since I was by myself and I am really looking forward to it. To bad it has to be this way.

Hope all have a great weekend.

Thoughts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, say it like it is, found you on blogmad had to stop and comment this time around.
Have a great weekend.